Saturday, April 16, 2011

Trailer Without A Title Ontario

D-D-

On May 22 will be held in Olhao (Portugal) European Cup in March. The list of participants has not yet been published, but there is a concentration prior to school for it. List concentrated.
The women's team I think is clearly defined with the 4 summoned, but the men do not see it yet defined. In principle, there are only 7 to 8 seats concentrates:
-ALLER FRANCISCO CLAY HILLS
-FERRAN LOPEZ, LUIS MANUEL

BRACKET-FRANCISCO J. MARTINEZ
PELAEZ FERNANDEZ MIGUEL ANGEL LOPEZ-NICOLAS-BENJAMIN SANCHEZ BERMEJO

-CLAUDIO VILLANUEVA FLORES
in 20, supposed get the top 3 Championships. Spain and Benjamin, who showed he was well in Podebrady. That would leave 50 to Ferrán, hooks and more someone Claudio unconcentrated. Assuming that Mike and Jose Ignacio may rest, they are already qualified for the World Cup, missing the square should be to Prieto, who hope not to leave out.
All this in my guess, since we almost always last minute surprises.
This year I have not even bothered to make an 20 because I know that I was going to leave out of choice, despite my great evolution and "peazo" fitness. I was so disappointed because I did not even start to look to see if I find that I have Andorra or Cyprus a relative to prove myself. I will settle the championship of cops, there is no coach who can not appreciate my qualities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment