Monday, April 25, 2011

How Fast Does Omeprazole Work?

EASTER YEAR 2011 REPORT OF SEX TALKING

DON FRANCISCO AND DON BARTHOLOMEW


Don Francisco was an older man. Would be about seventy. Its role in the brotherhood was to collect the monthly bills of the brothers who have not had resident per bank. It was a job that will entertain, because I had to spend all day on the street, from side to side and also had contact with people, which he liked, to be very friendly and helpful person. The downside of the job was that she had to drive di nero, and that made him carry a great responsibility, because it was money from the guild. This was intended to improve the service provided to them siblings, or buy flowers for the Virgin Mary in their coronation .... In short, the responsibility was serious and did not like Don Francisco. Him feel unsafe carrying two or three hundred euros in my pocket. Also because it finance all the events organized by the Brotherhood, both with the money collected by banks as it charged Don Francisco, is doing charity work. Youth group in the guild, made up of teenage brothers, went out every winter night with hot soup and sandwiches and summer with gazpacho and sandwiches to the homeless. " Most of the money they used was out of money brought Don Francisco. The tickets that were brought easier to manage to walk out of money from the bank.
For these reasons and because Don Francisco is felt every day a little more tried to speak with the pastor of the church
"Look, Mr. Bartholomew, I think it's time to be giving way to new generations that are so enthusiastically pulling of this brotherhood. I am old, I know, but I love to work, but I have fear of taking up so much money, I feel helpless and at my age is little I can do but is a weak complaint if they try to mug me, the and you my job to another, which in this brotherhood I have a very good estimate, I will continue to meet my penance each Holy Thursday as my body allows me, but my heart will not let me is to take the responsibility of having that amount of money and walk down the street with the fear of losing. He even thought he could replace me, right where a man is, and worthy of confidence. Don Bartholomew, you hear these words that spring from the depths of my heart as a plea or a plea and willingness to make them possible.
-Don Francisco, has served you and the golden jubilee as a brother. Has always been willing to cooperate in everything that has been asked. His understanding and temper their faith in God has been reflected in every action he has done from here, "and put her "Hand on heart, so I can not deny your request. Their services have been very useful. In place that will be highlighted play for defending this brotherhood of any other benefit, has struggled as an archangel would serve the Lord himself, what else can you ask a man to another when it has seen its sacrifice for their fellows? I understand you, Don Francisco, he replaced his post from this very moment.
"Thank you, Don Bartholomew, do not you know it takes my weight off, thank you very much, I will immediately inform the older brother. The church was
basilica and the apse had three steps in order to give greater relevance to the masses. I had a rose behind a stained glass window where Don Francisco fixed his eyes as he climbed the three steps and inadvertently stumbled, turning his head on the baptismal font. Don Bartolomé thought he had killed on how the bang sounded. Then you turn itself sovereign with the whole face covered in blood. He had made a breakthrough in the eyebrow and that's more outrageous than harm. Don Bartholomew asked how he was. He responded with a tremendous pain in this part of here, I'm signal right eyebrow, "Let us go to my office come there is a stack and I have a kit," said the pastor.
The pastor the toilet, cleaned the wound and put iodine on the scar. And just scare the shirt was bloody.
- Ande! Try on this shirt there as he is, "and he is bien.-For lunch today you fence me to be that this wound is only superficial. Don Francisco had no choice but to accept what the pastor as he proposed and was a widower, no one was waiting at home.
Don Bartholomew and Don Francisco walked chatting sobe time of penance that was already approaching. Missing just thirty and seven days to Maundy Thursday and reached the door of a mansion. It was the vicarage. Had at least three maids and a cook, because the priest said, tell the cook Today we are two to eat. Immediately he went to Don Francisco, let's take a Jerez, and he accepted very willingly.
"I never imagined I would have me living here .-
guest said" I inherited all my parents, I'm an only child and everything they possessed, wealthy merchants, I gave it to me. When
food on the table rich delicacies. Carving a chicken, a pig, soup, toast, sole, lots of fruit, red and white wine, shrimp, clams and seafood dishes that Don Francisco or recognize. Fence, fence, that if you are the canons of the austerity he said to himself.
After lunch came the dessert with a glass of sweet wine a toast. Don Francisco was increasingly caught in the opulence that that priest lived. Then the priest took the floor, - valleys room chairs. He opened a bottle of Cardhu and poured two cups, one will be offered to the guest. He opened a glass case and pulled out two cigars, giving back to Don Francisco.
-train takes you a very high life
-I can afford it, that's all. May this serve our lord father, creator of the universe, does not mean you have to deprive myself of pleasure that man has made for man, so yes, if God had not wanted on earth had never come to us. It is like when Christopher Columbus discovered the Americas, also brought there anything here we did not have and was a revolution. Did you know that the potato was brought to the top as food for horses? And look today, this in our diet as almost indispensable, I want to say is that being from a wealthy family does not take away my devotion to God. A Don Francisco
seems "a rather do what I say and not as I do", and he was losing the respect and confidence they had placed in the priest. How can a man who has lost their lives in the hands of God Jesus Christ, that had nothing up more than a cloak to cover her and a stick to lean, live at the waste of the senses? And Don Francisco doubted even his vow of chastity.
- Well, Mr. Bartholomew, it is time qe me go, has been a pleasure to be invited by you to a lunch fit for a king
"Well, Don Francisco, do not be so flattering
Don Francisco did not leave amazement. He had seen so much pomp could not understand, how he had to go from house to house collecting fees brothers who could hardly afford them and the pastor of the church ended their lunches with a Montecristo and Cardhu?. Was this a contradiction or is it just like him? Certainly not understand it. But his age little amazed by it were very brazen. While this waste of the senses, especially hedonism, deeply impressed him.



black pen

0 comments:

Post a Comment