Thursday, April 21, 2011

Nadine Jansen's Model

C "The problem of hats (the country)

The newspaper "El Pais" has released today the sixth mathematical challenge proposed by the Royal English Mathematical Society. This is a collaborative game strategy group, and we must determine the best strategy from ignorance. The answer I think you can send up on Monday if anyone is interested in participating. Here I leave the Link .
My proposal is this, but I will not send, so if anyone is interested you can use it:
Among all prisoners, they decide that the last of the line, seeing all the hats, say the color that predominates in most of the hats. As you can see 29, at least 15 will be the same color and that is to say. Thus saved 15 prisoners safe.
is what just happened to me, but if anyone has a better strategy, that comment, I'm all ears.

PS: Forget to send that response. Last night at 3:35 in the morning got a strategy to save 29. That if that command.

0 comments:

Post a Comment