Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Men Wearing Womens;s Underwear



The other day we went to see "The Mushroom" that are in the Plaza de la Encarnación, in my point of view this construction is spending millions of euros unnecessary, have been able to invest in another type of event, for example in a hospital. By contrast, the market supplies, if it is a good project, very well mounted, is beautiful and there are many positions. The square is very colorful with fruit stands, butchers, fish ... I spent a very entertaining evening, what a great time, several people were URSM. Drew my attention to the many people who had visited "The Metrosol" I personally do not like too much, but hey, no accounting for taste is nothing written.


Francisco.

On Tuesday, my group went out and I see this "monument." I personally do not like. Because I think a very modern building among so many ancient architectural beauty seems out of tune. Furthermore, what it is for the theme of the plaza, I think it is shameless that are taken more than a decade to finish and the cost has increased tenfold. It is unfortunate that many shopkeepers have retired without working in the new market, which dreamed of and claimed. In addition, returning to mushroom, it seems that the council was giving concerts. That sounds good, but I think that building will not be able to weight. Although this catheter observation sounds, I say this because I think unstable, gives me a feeling of instability at the sight. Ending .... I will not be so negative. I realize that is a separate building for the future. YOLANDA FC


We invite you to watch this video and give your opinion on "The Metrosol hood" of Seville.



0 comments:

Post a Comment