Wednesday, April 27, 2011

How To Beat Bloons For Iphone

D-Cto. Europe Veteran Route (Thionville-Yutz)

For you to go to this tournament, today I found that it is the entry list. Compared to the one on the page the RFEA would require contact with Paco Martín and Antonio González therefore do not appear in the list on the homepage, or 10 or 30.
For now, I leave the link of registered that you may see your opponents.
imagine this list will not be the final knowing that missing 2 of us.
In M35, the 10 kms. I've only seen Borsch, Durand-Pichard and a Swede Svensson unknown to me (yet) they will face Ruben, Piñol and I hope that Pacorro. Already in the 30 will increase with Avellaneda but I've only seen the above list because it seemed more urgent to alert those who are not on the list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment