Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ichalkaranjiyarnmarket



Hello to all lovers of video game consoles, I put those comments that you may know as Nintendo 3DS. Nintendo could not fail, and it has not hec ho, yo when I bought it I was very impressed, never in my life have I seen a video game with graphics so good and the options very recently unimaginable. The three dimensions are real, but there are angles, especially from the side, where the game is not very good, you have to play from the front but nothing happens, it's just too little time to get the hang. Another interesting feature is the ability to take pictures also in three dimensions, the result is really very, very good. It seems incredible to play with a realism so strong that I encourage you to probeis not say more, play with it and see that I have every reason in the world. The price is high but worth worthwhile. NINTENDO BRAVO!


David Marquez

0 comments:

Post a Comment