Friday, April 15, 2011

Obstruction Of The Descending Colon

European Cup Championships. Clubs Andalucia

Belonging to a club outside of Andalusia, I can not participate in this test and sometimes I have the bug. However, it was not to participate in this event which made me leave the CAIM and therefore lose the opportunity to participate.
was in 2007 and had prepared the world of cops and firefighters in Australia. As was held in March, my peak form (although it was a ridiculous peak) was shifted with respect to the season "normal." Competing in May and I came along, but I kept crusher (relatively in my level) to participate in this test. Unfortunately, the club decided not to participate because we were not effective and it affected me because the club was competing with the motivation to continue training. She loved to compete with the red and always wore my nails to make the 4x100 and the 4x400 after the march. This year do not participate and I hope that does not affect their participation in the veteran clubs. Displaying
participants, Unicaja Jaen and Nerja Cave should be the first 2 without being able to specify the order. For the third place, logic dictates that the Algeciras, however not affected as they will decline last year. In category female, I think the Cueva de Nerja is the clear favorite, having to take the podium the other 2 teams above in the male.
For walkers and walkers, noting the presence of Raya, and Fabian Peralbo Bernabe, and the return of Julio Carmona and Victor unexpected result, I'll never know as a walk way. Under Macarena Rocío Ruiz and must fight for women's victory.
These results will come down even more my position in the ranking of 5 kms. because it appears my brand of 26:47 to lack of participation by 5 kms. until day 1, if I call for league clubs. Auxi yesterday

0 comments:

Post a Comment