Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ge Dishwasher Gsd2200 Dimensions

Växjö (Sweden) 07/16/1911

I leave this information already posted on the EEA forum only accessible to members a couple of weeks. Christer Svensson
A friend sent me some information from the test held in his city. I am sending you if there are any brave that wants to do 30 kms. ramp, or 20 or 10 as the cowardly like me.
The date is July 16. The club organizes AIS Christer Växjö which is the pressure.
Last year there was a mile and 35 kms. on track. There were 17 walkers in the mile and 5 in the 35000.
are expected this year at 10000 m 5-6, 1-2 3-7 at 20000 ft to 30000 m. Everyone comes together. Then, to have more desire to fly, there is also a mile.
I was told that I can participate in 2 events, but I think it relates to the mile and one more as you can imagine taking the time to step 10 if you do the same with 20 and 30.
The race will be held at the stadium Wärendsvallen (street Hejaregatan).
The closest hotel is the Scandic Växjö Hejaregatan on the same street, 19, approximately 800 meters.

To travel there are 2 recommended options:
* Spain-Växjö Stockholm by plane (more difficult by the schedule of aircraft Växjö)
* Spain to Copenhagen by plane and train to Växjö. The browser automatically gave me no options, so I went to the website of the Copenhagen airport and saw the companies that came from Malaga to find flights.
My flight is with the Norwegian company that goes directly from Malaga to Copenhagen. I'm 15 and I turn 18 and take the opportunity to go sightseeing with my wife in Copenhagen.
As curiosity did not know, in Denmark and Sweden using the euro, so it touches Exchange mess. In the I have better luck and is as in Switzerland, you admit in Zurich and Lugano minimum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment