Thursday, April 28, 2011

3 Days Before My Period Cervix Position

D-3 days for the League 1st Division Clubs: Meeting Alcorcón

Today has gone the entry list. For 4 consecutive year I will participate in 1 st division, which years ago was unthinkable and now, due to the low level of athletics, it is totally logical lack of staff.
In Europe, after the mark of 3000, I predicted easily lose 25 or even beat my 24:42 mark. After some health problems and informal training and broken, my prediction is quite far from that, but still think I can at least finish on 25 minutes. Viewing
arrived, I have practically impossible to be in the top 5 if there are no disqualifications. To be 6, should be in my level of March, because he pulled a few seconds to my colleague and a kid behind me was Alcorcón in Cto. of Spain for a few seconds. Now I think I can fight the 7 th place at this kid like much, but will be delivered best to avoid last place.
I will agree with "my brother" Cesar on track, something I've never done and always agree Alcolea and I will face again at the Decathlon Kondy walkers, in this case and Sanchis Marín (Josechu be preparing the veteran of 30 European kms.).
I would say that post and make bets on brand but, lately, this blog is not being very active with the readers, but I hope that at least do not get bored a lot with my bullshit. My bet, 7 and 25:30

0 comments:

Post a Comment