Friday, April 15, 2011

Titleist Ap2 Pic Fakes

ME COME 2 BED

When I'm not good bed I eat. Before going to bed at night, I put the alarm clock to wake up in the morning and fall asleep. Suen morning on Wake me up, to turn it off and then I go to bed, I have no strength to stay awake. I get up to eat I go to the room and when I see the bed I can not resist and I shot pool and go back to sleep. Usually sleep from 16 to 17 hours every day because I wake up and I can not get up because I'm very tired and I have no strength to stand up "The bed I eat." I am very tired and when I wake up, the bed is calling me, I get to eat and then I feel very tired and I can not stay awake. The more I sleep more I sleep, not what really happens is that I'm poised and I can not make a normal life, the bed and I can not catch me out of it. Raúl García
Pittaluga

0 comments:

Post a Comment