Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Do Meagan Good Has Hiv

O-50000-D views

This blog has just reached 50,000 hits and this indicates that there are plenty of people who follow the stories I tell here. I say still, not like them, as of course I assume that many stories do not interest anyone, such as this.
Until today I have written about many issues and, according to statistics, there are people who come to them for information and may even have something useful out of them.
Some also have you been able to follow my progress in recent years and how, to train in the garage to not get wet, I happened to get a good result (in my level) internationally. That if those trophies that I have gotten so pathetic that I still remember "the walker pathetic."
for not having more rolls, I invite you to remember here in the comments story that you like, that I became more grace that I was more useful, and so on.
For crappy stories, I think it's best not to comment on and leave them there in oblivion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment