Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pokemon Bedroom Border

C-Elena Project

My sister sent me this link . I will not to repeat the content since it is already stated there all in detail.
Some time ago we spoke to who would be interested in participating, but the NGO "Kiko without borders" go a bit saturated and can not devote the time it deserves. My experience with the program Asker perhaps would be of assistance by the type of algorithms and patterns used in the generation of psycho, but I think taking back a team of psychologists and computer scientists, always make a better product.
At least I leave if you're interested family members or someone who has known neurological or psychiatric problems that can be rehabilitated, or who also have older people wish to maintain their cognitive fitness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment