Friday, April 22, 2011

Ford Radio, Ipod, No Sound

D-9 days for the Club League 1 st Division

Earlier this week, despite my sincerity, saying he had made a ridiculous test of 5 kms. at 26:20, I said it was part of the pre-selection to compete in the league match my club has in Alcorcón. At the beginning of the season was the 4 th team and after the Championships. of Spain and Europe, I became the 1 st. Now with those pesky disease of many boogers and joint pain, I do not look so good.
Today, after 3 days not training earlier this week and not sleep a wink all night because of the puzzle that blew the hats that I was on tenterhooks all night (an ordeal, worse than a nightmare), I confirmed that my series have deteriorated to levels prior to European. If not for lack of the same motivation or fitness because last week was great until Friday. No one can go to train and throw all the while plugging one nostril to drive the snot on the other and then, in the absence of tissue ... good total, the clothes should be washed anyway. I mean by plugging one nostril because the other can not remember if I ever worked.
We still have 9 days, so I hope that a recovery BOUT, not me, but my other team mate and not have to go to Alcorcón. Not that I want to go, but I'm afraid to make a mess and lose motivation I had in the past competitions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment