Sunday, May 1, 2011

Words Gerard Way Writes On Himself

D-League clubs 1 st Division: Meeting Alcorcón

We're back from the 1100 kms. Alcorcón travel. In short, my team was third, so it touches fight to avoid relegation. I already knew this because whenever we were participated in the second half. My position, a dishonorable 5 º with my second personal best, 24:47. It is disgraceful
of the entire competition because I was behind my teammate and later on the last lap to go before him. Has an explanation and, as you deserve an explanation, I'm going to give. I was strong, so I wanted to go behind the top 5 who went for 23 minutes. I had already decided I was going with my friend Sebastian because better control the pace, so I held it I could behind him holding up very good pace, a little below 5 km. In the absence of 1 km and some, one of the predecessors of Oviedo had 2 cards. I thought go for because I knew I could not force, but he was fired. In the absence of a return I saw that we could improve my mark, so I told Sebastian that threw me. I stood right in front without changing very fast pace so that I could continue, but in the end, and I beat the mark of 24:42 and let him go at the end as I intended, so I've been like if I had taken advantage of it to beat the final. Dishonorable.
In testing there were two judges who knew me, one of which Javier de la Fuente, with whom I talked for a while since you have 2 children, walkers and is friends with Prieto. It was the first to be heard in Spain of the world record in Ghent. Another judge also asked me if I was the blog, this time they had said Maroto. We see that the judges are happy to respect their work because I only lost once advised to contact (I'm becoming a low-flying unconsciously). For the next league
we face in Tenerife Pepe Fernandez, Toro and Bidasoa Wine At. Murcia is discarded as the venue because the streets are deteriorating paint (I vote for him Titanlux layer, but not school) and as 3 teams go to the Canaries is a bit expensive, I think we will travel to Toro or Irun. The plane is a bad combination, so I beat car smell. This counting
not recover my fellow July sprain and that I would rather go to Olhao to see Prieto 50. And the vote and will have to be in the mail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment