Saturday, May 7, 2011

Fun!cam Usb Web Camera Resolutions Drivers

O-Communions

As May arrives, the communions come and August sales and many companies involved in the merchandising of these events. Believe it even gets the sailor suit but evolved as they put up the gallons of admiral.
My nephew has done today and the family has attended the event in full. As always in these things, especially when you have to move from Malaga to Cadiz, is that incidents arise. We respect the other members just going to have mine. First, I forgot the belt of his trousers and had to improvise with an unmissable to let me go when I bent over, with the consequent fall of pants, but fortunately was mild and could not see anything to let me in an awkward position. I could fix it later thanks to my nephew to leave me your belt. Yes, my nephew of 10 years, I am left with a wasp waist.
The second issue has been repeated time and my youngest son by his young age, does not take very well to be silent in places where they should be, so I missed almost the entire ceremony. This happened in the last communion, although the protagonist was my other son.
's theme First Communion has changed in the last 25 years a lot. I remember I had to go through a lot of homes of relatives to get around 15000 pesetas (90 euros) and there was no invitation or anything. In fact I remember there was no cake. Besides the gifts were of merchandising and, if I remember correctly, there were a few pens, diaries and anything more than that.
Now, many children, I would say that almost 99%, making the communion by gifts or because parents force them. At least you drop the Playstation and, unless you have a blessed family in the family, get rid of Bibles, catechisms and the "memories of my first communion." With
also treats there are even some competitiveness. Before, the children finished eating and were living there in bothering the rest of the staff and waiters. Now, they hire clowns, floating castles and wizards as a general term, while the competition means that to bring more fans to your celebration and the more gifts for the "communion" people do capeas, the click on or go-kart I even ride a circus.
This year sees the crisis has also had its influence and there is a cut in budgets. My brother jokingly commented that there were incoming feed, after some prawns and, finally, the cake. That if, for drinking all the water you wanted. I write it down because bad idea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment