Sunday, May 8, 2011

What Song Is Used In Shock 2?

D-Cto. Andalucia 2011 O-BM Long Distance

As is traditional every year is celebrated in Cerralba (Málaga) an orientation test on a bicycle where I usually help out if I match a hole in the calendar. This year was also the CTO. Andalusia long distance, well that was noticed as it has been a beating for all riders. The
COMA page can see the results and some photos.
A place has touched me and I ended up beacons trap without knowing exactly why because I've only run a few sections with a rod of iron in one hand and a Machota in another, that if uphill. I miss
run these tests because I had a good time but with my current level of guidance, it would be wrong because more lost than a monkey in a china shop and that's no fun. To avoid temptation this year I have not taken leave of guidance and do not think the serve.
The concern today is that one of the runners did not reach the control area brokers and have been looking for the circuit thinking that there had been a piñazo. In the end, thanks to the beacon electronic, we have seen that has gone through goal but not the control. People have very little regard to these things because when something happens one day be like the story of Peter and the Wolf.

0 comments:

Post a Comment