Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Airforce Condor Diagram

D-Disappointed with Bosco Sport tracksuit

For many years I was trying to get a tracksuit Bosco Sport brand that for more signs, is leading the Russian team at the Olympics with such ornaments as fringed. He had stores located in Moscow where if you ever sold for, or knew someone would do me the favor, but in the end it was not necessary.
few months ago I got to buy on Ebay for about 60 euros, when its value reaches far in Russia (according to sources close to 180 euros). They are very nice, but once seats are too picturesque. I decided that would be my tracksuit on Sunday and so far it has.
The one I bought was red pants and white top and red. The bottom of the washing and I have had no problems but ... when washing the top of the wash. Left red marks on the white and dry cleaning said he had no solution. After treatment with bleach on the stains to get even worse has been so rendered unusable for Sunday, much to my regret. For those who intend to buy the tracksuit, I recommend you not buy at the target. To me and I have removed the desire shown by the poor quality. I have ruled out an imitation because the labels were the original, so the problem was not that.
Only I have the consolation of being able to use when training at night is the winter season. We

0 comments:

Post a Comment